Thursday, April 12, 2018

Review: Raspberry Danish Murder

Raspberry Danish Murder (Hannah Swensen, #22) * Book 22 in the Hannah Swensen series *
After the cliff hanger in the last book, Hannah's still alone with no idea where her new husband could have vanished. With Thanksgiving drawing near, the cold is coming back to Minnesota. Hannah's trying to distract herself with work - and it's helping.

When her sister's friend and her husband's assistant dies on video, Hannah's more that interested in solving the murder. She also can't help but think the murder victim might have been her husband instead.
My Thoughts: I really like this series - reading one of these books always makes my mouth water and I want to bake something wonderful.  I felt terrible for Hannah, how she had to deal with her new husband's vanishing. I'm curious to see where that plot point goes given all the new discoveries this book and that cliff hanger ending making me want the next book immediately. I enjoyed seeing old favorite characters. I enjoyed watching the mystery unfold, though the murderer wasn't a surprise to me. Another fun book in this series.

Cover Thoughts: Delicious
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A Great series for public libraries.

No comments: