Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Friendship Books

This week's topic is about love and since it falls on Galentine's Day, I'm choosing the love of friends. My post mixes some old favorites with some new favorites! Enjoy.
 meme from That Artsy Reader Girl


MoxieThe Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1)Just As Long As We're TogetherShut OutBatgirl at Super Hero High
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)The Mother-Daughter Book Club (The Mother-Daughter Book Club, #1)ttyl (Internet Girls, #1)Bass Ackwards and Belly Up (Bass Ackwards and Belly Up, #1)


6 comments:

Aymee said...

I like your take on today's theme. Tomorrow isn't just about romantic love, but love in general. Nothing beats the love of a good friend! <3

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

iloveheartlandX said...

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants is definitely a great friendship book!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-146/

Greg said...

Moxie looks great, and so does the Batgirl book. :)

Abby Miller said...

Looks like a great list. I really want to get around to reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It sounds like a book I'd really enjoy.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Great list! Friend love is the best love.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I really need to get to Moxie! :)

Lauren @ Always Me