Friday, January 12, 2018

Positivity Prompt: Teen Me


Libraries: Teen me would have been surprised that I'm a librarian. Mostly because the idea never really occurred to me. Plus, libraries have changed so much in 25 years. Also our library in town was very small; I didn't even know that teen librarian jobs existed. 


Books: Teen me would not be surprised that I still love books and reading, even if I no longer read sad stories.


Writing: Teen me would be happy I'm still writing and surprised that I finished a book. I never finished anything in my teen years.


Art/Crafting:Teen me would be happy I'm still crafting even if I'm not painting as much and I'm more into paper crafts.

Clearly I found things I love in my teen years, they've evolved with me, but I still enjoy them.

No comments: