Thursday, December 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2018 Books

Yes, I know it's not Tuesday, but I missed this week because of the holidays. But I still wanted to share. I'm going to limit myself (or try at least). There are some great looking books coming out next year!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

YA:


From Twinkle, with LoveSave the DateLove & LuckRun, Hide, Fight BackRoyals
Not If I Save You First

Adult:
Rainy Day Friends (Wildstone, #2)The Queen of Sorrow (The Queens of Renthia #3)No Earls Allowed (The Survivors, #2)A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1)By the Book

But that's not even the tip of the iceberg - I have so many others that I can't wait to read!
What books are you looking forward to reading? Any that are on my list too?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm really looking forward to Not If I save You First! And there areothers on your list I'm looking forward to as well! (And I know my Mom is looking forward to the Jill shalvis book!) There are a lot of awesome looking books releasing in 2018! :)