Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR List

This week's topic is our Fall TBR list: September, October, and November books. Fall is such a big publishing time (October really). And it's my favorite time of year because of Holiday Romances!!! Which I could use some suggestions on your favorites! Let me know.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Middle Grade
CICI's Journal: The Adventures of a Writer-In-TrainingNightfall (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #6)The Vanderbeekers of 141st StreetNo Place Like HomeLittler Women: A Modern Retelling

YA 
Love, Life, and the ListShadow GirlEver the Brave (A Clash of Kingdoms #2)The Chaos of Standing StillRenegades (Renegades, #1)
Here We Are NowThe Glass Spare (The Glass Spare, #1)Calling My NameDear MartinForest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress, #1)
Among the Red StarsThere's Someone Inside Your HouseJane, UnlimitedWarcross (Warcross, #1)Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)
Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)The Big F

Adult
Moonlight Over Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #6)Now That You Mention ItIt's Hard Out Here for a Duke (Keeping Up with the Cavendishes, #4)Lilac Lane (Chesapeake Shores #14)Second Chance Girl (Happily Inc, #2)
Barking Up the Wrong TreeAsking for Truffle (A Southern Chocolate Shop Mystery #1)Every Breath You Take (Under Suspicion, #5)

Holiday Romances: 
Holiday Wishes (Heartbreaker Bay, #4.5)Pride and Prejudice and MistletoeSugar Pine Trail (Haven Point, #7)Chasing Christmas Eve (Heartbreaker Bay, #4)Merry and Bright

4 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

Wow, so many books!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/top-ten-tuesday-125/

Sim @ Flipping Through the Pages said...

Warcross and Wonder Woman are on my list too. You have quite a great list with so many popular reads. I hope you enjoy thm all.

Here's my TTT

Zoe N. said...

Warcross and Wonder Woman are two of my most anticipated books of the month as well. :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! <3

~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

Jessica said...

I want to read a bunch of the ones you listed! The two I want to read the most are Neverseen and Love, Life, and the List! And I know my Mom wants to read a lot of the books you listed! :)