Saturday, March 11, 2017

Summer Reading: Build a Better World (6)


I know it's March, but summer will be here before you know. Deadlines are looming for performers and/or community magazines. I've started pulling together ideas on Pinterest. I'm planning to concentrate on building activities and STEAM programs. But Pinterest as so many great ideas that it's hard to choose. So I'm sharing my Pinterest finds. I hope you find them useful.
Here is a look at some kid friendly programs. 
Turn a Cardboard Box into an Epic Marble Run - Great engineering challenge for kids. Fun group activity to see what each group comes up with!:
Marble Run
Engineering Project for Kids: Build a Straw Roller Coaster:
Roller Coaster
Family Fort Night is a fun and playful library program. This post has instructions and a list of supplies to try it out for yourself!:
Family Fort Night

No comments: