Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Picture Book Review:Little Babymouse and the Christmas Cupcakes



While putting out the cookies for Santa, Babymouse accidentally eats them all. Now she has to come up with an alternative. Cupcakes is the obvious choice. As the cupcakes cool, disaster strikes. Babymouse's baby brother starts crying. Their mom rushes off to see what's wrong. When a dragon comes into the kitchen, Babymouse must defeat him. And of course eat some cupcakes as a reward.
My Thoughts: I LOVE Babymouse, so I was happy to see a picture book starring her. She's perfect for picture books and I really hope to see more of her in this format. I adore her imagination and how it always leads her into trouble. 

Cover Thoughts: Captures the book
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly Recommended for all public libraries

No comments: