Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Book Review: Snowfall on Haven Point


* Book 5 in the Haven Point series *
Andrea's had a couple of terrible years after her husband died and his partner wouldn't take no for an answer. Now, she's looking forward to making sure her two adorable children have a great Christmas in Haven Point.

When her friends asks her to look in on her brother since she's out of town, Andrea can't say no. Marshall is recovering from a sinister car accident that left him with a broken leg. He's not happy about being laid up or about Andrea looking in on him.

But her kindness gets to him as do her two children. They're appalled that he has no Christmas decor up, so they make decorations for them. When a blizzard forces the tow families together, sparks fly.
My Thoughts: I adore this series and I love that Andrea gets her own book. I felt terrible for her previously for all that she'd been through. Her kids are adorable. I love that they opened up to Marshall, especially Chloe. I loved that Marshall didn't want help and was grumpy about it from the beginning. I loved the banter between the two of them. As they spend more time together, I loved how they shared pieces of their lives and gave each other advice. I really liked Christopher. I liked the struggle each of them had, but I'm glad that everything worked out. Another winner for this series!

Cover Thoughts: Perfection
Source: Purchased
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended purchase for public libraries.

No comments: