Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Books

This week's topic is Halloween Related. So here are some fun books I've read this year that are perfect for Halloween, from all ages. Mysteries, thrillers, and monsters.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Teen Books:

Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Bad Blood: serial killers, death, profiling, friendship

Shadowland by Meg Cabot
Mediator series: deadly ghosts, mysteries, a one very cute ghost

Zero Day by Jan Gangsei
Zero Day: A mysterious reappearance, terrorism, hackers, a potential cult

Children's and Middle Grade Books:

The Great Shelby Holmes by Elizabeth Eulberg
Great Shelby Holmes: Fun mystery

Curse of the Boggin by D.J. MacHale
The Library: Mystery, danger, death, and creepy monsters

Will Wilder by Raymond Arroyo
Will Wilder: Prophecy, creepy monsters, and lots of danger 

Paris Pan Takes the Dare by Cynthea Liu
Paris Pan Takes the Dare: Dares, murder, creepy dolls in the woods

Picture Books:

10 Busy Brooms by Carol Gerber
10 Busy Brooms: A counting book

The Monstore by Tara Lazar
Monstore: Buying a monster is so much fun!

The Little Shop of Monsters by R.L. Stine
Little Shop Of Monsters: Choose your monster wisely

5 comments:

Billbrarian said...

I love your middle grade picks. I'm adding them to my TBR list.

Greg said...

Zero Day and Bad Blood both look good. I like the mix of older and younger reads! Have a great day!

Darlene said...

When I was a kid, I really enjoyed books by John Bellairs because they were so creepy!

Great list, here's mine:

http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2016/10/favourite-horrorscary-books.html

Amanda K Thompson said...

Ooh, The Library looks really good! I'll have to check that one out for sure. FYI, I always love that you have YA, MG, and picture book selections for your lists. A little bit of everything!

Here's my TTT

Girl About Library said...

I love the younger books that you included in your list. Monstore looks absolutely adorable. My son and I will definitely be checking out from our library soon!

My TTT: http://girlaboutlibrary.blogspot.com/2016/10/five-haunting-books-you-should-read-top.html