Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tween Tuesday Review: Once Upon a Frog

 * Whatever After Series Book 8 *
Abby and Jonah want to talk to Maryrose about the memories she left in Jonah's head, but instead they get sod aucked into another fairy tale - this time Frog Princess.

Of course, the story become messed up when Prince snatches the golden ball and it doesn't fall into the well. Plus the Princess isn't nice. Abby and Jonah attempt to find alternate methods to turn the frog back into a prince and save the day.
My Thoughts: I love Abby and Jonah and all their adventures. I love how they mess up the story, but then attempt to fix it. Everything never seems to work out fully, which is the best part. I liked learning more about Maryrose from Jonah's memory, especially the memories that had nothing to do with the story. There's quite a bit of talk against bullies. I like how things in the fairy tales often reflect upon Abby's life in the real world. 

Cover Thoughts: Adorable
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommend this series for all children's departments.

No comments: