Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Teen Book Recommendations Spinoff: Tween books for Bourne fans


Welcome to a new series on the blog of book recommendations for pop culture fans! I'm excited to kick things off!

I'm a HUGE fan of the Bourne movies and I couldn't be happier with another movie out. I went last week to see it and just adored it!



Tween spy books
Spy School (Spy School #1)The Great Greene HeistLawless (Lawless, #1)Playing with Fire (School for S.P.I.E.S., #1)Double Vision (Double Vision #1)
Will Wilder: The Relic of Perilous FallsPilfer Academy: A School So Bad It's CriminalMoving TargetShadows of Sherwood (Robyn Hoodlum, #1)The Doublecross: And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy
Loot (Loot #1)Eddie Red Undercover: Mystery on Museum Mile (Eddie Red Undercover, #1)The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit (Randi Rhodes, Ninja Detective, #1)The Wig in the Window (Young and Yang, #1)Partners in Crime (Sleuth or Dare, #1)
Wildfire RunAlibi Junior HighSwindle (Swindle, #1)The Abduction (Kidnapped, #1)The Recruit (Cherub, #1)
Chasing The Falconers (On The Run, #1)

Off spy genre, but still totally fun reads
Study Hall of Justice (DC Comics: Secret Hero Society #1)The Case of the Missing Moonstone (The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency #1)The Blackthorn Key (The Blackthorn Key, #1)The Curious Cat Spy ClubThe Zodiac Legacy: Convergence (Zodiac Legacy, #1)
Model Undercover: ParisStorm RunnersDisney after Dark (Kingdom Keepers, #1)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've read and enjoyed a few of the books you mentioned in this post, and a few of the others are on my TBR list! :)