Thursday, August 25, 2016

Review: Mother Daughter Book Camp

* Book 7 in the Mother Daughter Book Club Series *
The summer before college Emma, Jess, Megan, Becca, and Cassidy become counselors at Camp Lovejoy in the wilds of New Hampshire. Besides looking after their darlings, they each have an activity to teach.

To combat the homesickness of the younger girls, the five friends decide to hold a book club at camp - reading Understood Betsy. Of course camp wouldn't be the same without hijinks and a little mayhem. 
My Thoughts: I'm glad this series came back for one more final book because I adore these characters (dare I hope for a spin-off series next?).  I loved learning more about the five friends' plans for the future. I liked the younger girls adjusting to camp. I love how the five adjusted along with the younger girls as it was their first time too. I really loved this series and the ending was fantastic.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have for libraries with the rest of the series

No comments: