Friday, July 8, 2016

Review: One Silver Summer

 After the death of her mother, Sass travels to England to live her the uncle she's never known. She's not having the best summer, until she meets a silver horse in a field. But the horse isn't alone - there's a boy.

Alex isn't thrilled about the trespassing American on his property. But then he realizes she doesn't have a clue to his true identity. It gives him to time to just be normal.

The more time they spend together, the harder they fall for each other. But the truth has to come out sometime and when it does, it will change everything.
My Thoughts: I'm a sucker for both horse stories and stories about royals, so this was right up my alley. And I really enjoyed it. I loved the moments when they went riding. I love the Countess meeting Sass and their moments together. I liked the moments between Sass and her uncle and how they started to become a family. And of course I loved the romance!

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Purchase for horse loving teens in need of a fun summer romance

No comments: