Sunday, July 24, 2016

Fall Programs for Teens (7)


I know Summer Reading is starting to wind down. But my head is filled with ideas for fall programs. Fall for my library runs from September thru December. This is my first fall for teen programs at the library, so I'll be doing a mix of old ideas that worked well and new ideas. 


Here's my series from last year in case you missed it and want more ideas. 

Back to school crafts (aka playing with Washi Tape)
Washi Tape Pencils, Giveaway at Kids Party, use tape within the Birthdays colourscheme:
Boatload of ideas on this pin

Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?
zombie scabs -        Mix together:      1/2 TBS corn starch      1 tsp water      1/4 tsp corn syrup      3/4 tsp onion flakes (1 tsp corn flakes or bran flakes will work, too)      1 drop red food coloring      1 drop yellow food coloring:
Make yourself a zombie bite

National Brownie Day is December 8th
Perfectly rich, dense, fudgy brownies every time. They are so easy and come together with just a bowl and a whisk. This is the only brownie recipe I use!:
We'll be taste testing a few kinds

No comments: