Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Books I'm Dying to Read: September Edition


As fall begins, so do the really big publishing months! With the cooling weather, reading on the couch is a perfect way to spend a couple of hours. Plus Christmas books are starting to come out! 
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
The Book I've been waiting to read for the past year! I'll devote a day to read this one.

The Cookie Fiasco (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #1)Dear DragonMy Washington, DC

Some fun looking picture books: cookies, dragons, and capitals - oh my!

The Bling QueenReturn Fire (Moving Target, #2)Charmed, I'm SureGoing WildPoppy Mayberry, The Monday

The Littlest BigfootThe Peculiar Night of the Blue HeartGhostsThe Great Shelby HolmesEden's Escape (Eden of the Lamp, #2)

Lots of great looking middle grade, including one on Shelby Holmes, Jennifer Weiner's middle grade debut and so much more. I just love the covers.

InterferenceGoing GeekOur Chemical HeartsDiplomatic ImmunityThe Odds of Lightning

Contemporary YA books

A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1)Three Dark Crowns (Untitled, #1)

Fantasy novels

Christmas Caramel MurderThe Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)

And of course the start of Christmas books!

3 comments:

Jordan @ForeverLostinLiterature said...

Wow, so many great books coming! I am so excited for Empire of Storms! Did you hear Sarah J. Maas' news yesterday that she's expanding the series? I'm still surprised! The middle grade books all look like fun, and I'm also anxiously awaiting all three of the fantasy novels you listed!

Unknown said...

I NEED THREE DARK CROWNS IN MY LIFE.

Jessica said...

My Mom and I are looking forward to The cookie Fiasco, too!And I'm also looking forward to The Bling Queen, Poppy Mayberry, the Monday, and The Great Shelby Holmes a lot! And I know my Mom is looking forward to the new Jill Shalvis book! (And the start of the Christmas book season!) :)