Wednesday, January 6, 2016

On my Hold List (109)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 


Right now, the library system is going through a change and you can not place items on hold for the next week. 

I'm not going to lie - it's rough for me. I place a hold at least three times a week. I like to place the hold when I hear about the book or when I know it's in the catalog. That way I don't forget to place a hold. I will be very happy next Monday when I can start adding books to my list.

Sequels: I read a LOT of series books.

All Dressed in White: I really enjoyed the first book and I'm eager to read this one. I've been a fan of MHC since the 7th grade. This one involves a missing bride.

See How They Run: I loved the first book and can't wait for more about Grace and her friends.

NYPD Red 4: The last one wasn't my favorite, but this series has me hooked

No comments: