Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Fairy Tale Retellings

This week's topic is favorite fairy tale re-tellings. It's clear in looking at this list, that I have some books to read.


Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Beauty Queen (Whatever After, #7)The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1)The Storybook of Legends (Ever After High, #1)A Wicked Thing (A Wicked Thing, #1)
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess, #1)Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1)Toads and DiamondsWild Orchid: A Retelling of "The Ballad of Mulan" (Once Upon a Time)

4 comments:

Lola said...

Great list! LOVED Flunked!

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of those! Flunked looks fun. :-)
My TTT - http://www.allensteachingfiles.com/2015/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-fairytale-retellings.html

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I still need to read DEALING WITH DRAGONS and GRIMM LEGACY, and I may not get to Whatever After and Ever After High, but I've read all the others! Great list!

Bogdana said...

Great collection. I am currently reading ACOTAR and I love it!