Wednesday, June 24, 2015

On My Hold List (104)

My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 

I haven't done this post in a while. Since coming back from BEA, I've decided that I need to change my reading habits. I need to start reading the ARCs and worry less about the library books for right now, except of course for the hot books coming out that I need immediately.

So my hold list has dropped to roughly 10 books.  Here are a few of them.

Wicked Charms (Lizzy & Diesel, #3)
Wicked Charms: I Love Janet Evanovich. It's been a few years since the last WICKED book. I don't remember much from the book, but I know I enjoyed it.

Best Friend Next Door
Best Friend Next Door: When her BFF moves away and a new girl moves in, will she and Emme become friends? Looks super cute!

Nashville Season 1: Not a book, but maybe for a secret project and because I've heard it's a great show.

What are you waiting for?

No comments: