Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Matinee: Love, Rosie




Alex and Rosie have been best friends for ages -and at one time or another, both of them have thought of something more. But at the time something happened - everything goes wrong. Their relationship goes down a spiral.

Half truths and miscommunication make their relationship always one step out of reach. Could they really be made for each other or just best friends for life?
Based off a book by Cecelia Ahern (same title) that  I read years ago and Loved. Since it was years ago, I don't remember all the details except for the main story - but the movie seemed to follow along pretty well.

Lily Collins as Rosie was fantastic - I really liked her in this role.

It look me ages to figure out Sam Claflin (I confess I had to resort to IMDB) because he looked so familiar. He did a great job too.

I love how they were friends for so long. This movie made me smile, laugh, and shed a few tears. Well worth watching.


No comments: