Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Small Town Charm

This week's topic is a rewind. I'm choosing fictional towns I'd love to visit. As opposed to the one recently which was real places...





From Movie/TV

Stars Hollow: As this is based on an actual town in CT, I should make it a plan to visit.
Hogsmead: If it looks anything like the wonders at Universal - it's pretty cool indeed.


Bookish World:
Small town romances where it's hard to keep a secret and friends are always there to make you laugh...
Lucky Harbor
Fool's Gold
Whiskey Creek
Serenity
Cedar Cove
Chesapeake Shores
Blue Heron

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1)When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek, #1)Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1)
16 Lighthouse RoadThe Inn at Eagle Point (Chesapeake Shores, #1)The Best Man (Blue Heron #1)


5 comments:

christine danielle said...

great list! I wish I had thought of that. :O
MY TOP TEN TUESDAY!

YA Sleuth said...

Love this idea for Top 10! For TV, I always wanted to live in Eureka from the Syfy show... :-)

Raven Lynch said...

This is a really great top then idea! Small Town Charm is the best in books and TV Shows. I also love Stars Hollow!
My Top Ten Tuesday

Captivated Reader said...

Ooo, nice topic for the week!!! I like your list. :-) Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-like-to-meet.html

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

Super cute theme! In a review today, I talked about how I thought I'd like to live in the town of Beau Rivage. I guess I was on your wavelength a touch! I've never read any of those books/authors, but my mom has read several!

Not a book, but I always said I wanted to live in Stars Hollow like the Gilmore Girls!