Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Sequels

This week's topic is our top upcoming sequels that we want to read. I'm going to slip my lists into two (look for the adult spin-off on Friday). I love series books, so this is hard for me to narrow down, but I'm going to do it.


Throne of Glass #4 (no cover or title yet)
Firefight

Firefight
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)


Ruby Circle
The Fixer (just finished book 2 and it was AMAZING - no cover)
The Heir (The Selection #4)
The Heir
PS I Still Love You (no cover)
Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)
Miss Mayhem
A Conspiracy of Princes (Allies & Assassins, #2)
Conspiracy of Princes
We Can Work It Out (The Lonely Hearts Club, #2)


We Can Work it Out
I Am the Traitor (The Unknown Assassin, #3)
I am the Traitor


7 comments:

The Reading Date said...

We have Maas, Mead, and Han in common. Excited! Happy sequel reading :)

Jessica said...

I haven't read any of the series on your list, but The selection on my TBR list! (And I just love the cover of The Heir!) :)

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...

Love your list :)
I need to get reading a few of these series, Bloodlines has been on my TBR for ages.
Cora @ Tea Party Princess

La Coccinelle said...

I'm not familiar with any of these series. In fact, I still haven't read Throne of Glass yet! (It's in my TBR pile, though.)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for THE HEIR!

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

TOG4 is on my list! I need to catch up on Kiera Cass! I just read REBEL BELLE this month, so I'm looking forward to MISS MAYHEM!

Unknown said...

I agree with a lot of yours! Especaially P.S. I love you and Firefight. Love the post!
Sarah
My TTT