Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: ReReading

This week's topic is re-reading. I don't re-read usually unless it's a book for book club because I don't have time to read all the books I want to read now - let alone go back and re-read, so it's rare. But it's also the reason I've stalled on so many series because I can't remember what happened in the previous books. 
Re-Read for Pleasure:
Harry Potter series: I'm reading Harry Potter and the Art of Spying right now and it's making me want to go back and re-read all the books.
Anna, Lola, and Isla - because I loved these books
Pride and Prejudice
Harry Potter Paperback Boxed Set, Books 1-7Anna and the French KissPride and Prejudice (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)

A mixture of Both:
Princess Diaries series
Mediator series 
Sarah Maclean's adult romances - because the last book is a character from a previous series and I never put together the clues.
Poison Study series
The Princess Diaries Complete Collection: The Princess Diaries, Princess in the Spotlight, Princess in Love, Princess in Waiting, Princess in Pink, Princess in Training, The Party Princess, Princess on the Brink, Princess Mia, Forever PrincessNever Judge a Lady by Her Cover (Rules of Scoundrels Series #4)Poison Study

Re-Read to Remember:
Percy Jackson series (2-3)
Nicholas Flamel series (2-4)
Game of Thrones series 
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #3)The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #2)George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 5-Book Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire series): A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons

No comments: