Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What's on My Hold List (88)

My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 

Picture Books: Even though I don't have kids and I'm not a Children's Librarian, I still love picture books. Here are a few I'm looking forward to reading.


Have You Seen My Dragon?: Love Dragon books - can't imagine losing one though.


Dinner with the Highbrows: Sounds like an entertaining dinner - lots of laughter and fun

What to do When You're Sent to Your Room: Usually I just read - but I'm sure this little boy also has some fun - he looks mischievous


Catch that Cookie: Honestly, the title grabbed my attention - it's a take on the gingerbreadmen story and it sounds clever and fun.

Monster Chefs: Looks super cute - a kind demands better food than eyeballs and ketchup

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monster Chefs sounds so exciting! The cover is super cute. Great list, Jennifer!