Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Do Not Own

This week's topic is Books  I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet. This one is hard for me because most of the books I read are library books or review books. So here are some that the library consortium doesn't own and neither do I.


Secret Agent Josephine in Paris
Pansy at the PalacePansy in Paris: A Mystery at the Museum
Castle: Unholy StormCastle: A Calm Before Storm
F this Test: Even More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test AnswersSuri's Burn Book: Well-Dressed Commentary from Hollywood's Little Sweetheart
Soul Mates: You Had Me at Hello Little Gift Book
Model Undercover: Paris
Taste of Home Soups: 380 Heartwarming Family Favorites

It's a random selection. What about you? What do you want to read, but can't get your hands on?

1 comment:

Irish said...

So many lovely Paris book! Ack...I so can't wait to go experience that city for myself.

Today's blog post: Top Ten Tuesday