Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Blogging Confessions

This week's topic is blogging confessions....so here we go.


1. I'm much more personable online and very shy in person

2. I rarely review books I don't like. True story: I agreed to read/review a book and it was a huge struggle to get through it. It wasn't my kind of book. I gave it to a girl at the library and she loved it. So, even if the book isn't my cup of tea, it doesn't mean it's a bad book - just not the book for me.

3. Unless there's something wrong with the  book - like that Stats book with the complete lack of women's stats (10 in the whole book) -I wanted to warn other readers. Book Rage.

4. I hate the term book cheerleader

5. But Since I really only write positive (ok - gushing reviews) I guess I am one.

6. I read more romance books that I blog about - I'm thinking about doing a larger post with several mini reviews.

7. I'm bad at commenting on blogs, although I've been trying harder. I usually do pretty good on Top Ten Tuesdays posts - but the rest of the time, I fail at it.

8. I'm getting better though, when I see a post on Twitter and read it, I'm more likely to comment on it.

9. I really do love getting comments on the blog - who doesn't?

10. Most of my facebook posts are blog related. I'm not sure if that makes me real life boring or just more private...

3 comments:

Jazmen said...

I'm definitely more personable online than in my actual life. I find it so much more easier to say what I want where I know no one can really judge me. :)
Jazmen@ThisGirlReadsAlot

Lakin said...

I I'm also much more personable online than in actual life! I'm also really picky about the books I read so that I'm pretty sure I'll like them and will be able to write an honest review (though I will be honest), I just don't want to read something that I don't even think I'll like! I definitely think that books that I don't want to read are good books, just not for me.
My TTT

Anonymous said...

I want to understand why you hate the term book cheerleader? Also, I've never heard it what's the story on it?