Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Bucket List

This week's topic is: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List. God that seems really hard....
I'd met a lot of great authors over the course of my librarian career.



Things I'd love to happen, but probably won't: 
Meet JK Rowling
Meet George R R Martin
Be an extra in a Castle episode (maybe in a bookstore or library)

Things that Might happen:
I would love to present at YALSA YA Lit Symposium (I was rejected for this year, but there's always next year)
I would love to become a published author (I have several ideas I'm currently working on at the moment.)
Go to ALA this year in Vegas
Reach 1 Million hits on my blog (very far off)
Go to a Romance Writers of America Conference
Attend a Cozy Mystery Writers Conference (not sure if one on just cozies exists, but it would be super fun!)
Go on a Pride and Prejudice Tour




No comments: