Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What's on my Hold List (70)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.
Springtime covers - even though I love the snow.

The Best Man (Blue Heron #1)
Best Man - Love Kristan Higgins and looking forward to reading this trilogy!

Murder With Ganache: A Key West Food Critic Mystery
Murder with Ganache: Love this food critic series that takes place in Key West - with a wedding and of course a murder.

Home to Seaview Key
Home to Seaview Key: Excited for a new Sherryl Woods series - love them! - And just discovered that this is book two, so I went back and put a hold on the first book.

No comments: