Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tween Tuesday Review: Home for Christmas



 * Final book in the Canterwood Crest series *
LT convinced her best friends to join her in Union, CT to help retired racehorses find a new home. Even her non-riding friends are coming too. She hopes this Christmas will be magical from the decorations to helping others to enjoying the holidays with her friends - LT can't wait.

Sasha had the time idea for her friends. They run into Lauren and Company at Briar Creek Stables. At first, it's a little awkward between the two groups, but soon the tension disappears. Sasha's dedicated to helping find new homes for the horses but she's also happy to show her friends and her boyfriend her hometown. 
My Thoughts: I love the dueled perspective of this book as I"m always happy to read more Sasha. While I'm sad that the series is over, I LOVED it. I loved learning more about horse-riding and competitions. I loved the bond of the friendships formed -and sometimes how they didn't start off as friends. I loved that they all spent the holidays together helping a cause that they strongly believe in. 

Cover Thoughts: Love it!
Source: My Library

No comments: