Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's topic is Thankfulness. 

This time of year, it's nice to remember all the great things that have happened over the year, but it's wonderful to remember the little things to. 
I'm thankful for:

My husband - he really is my best friend and he can always me laugh
My friends and family
My sweet puppy who always make me feel better
Books
Social media sites which make it easy to talk with authors
Authors whom I've become friends with
RJ Julia's - I've met great authors there this year.
That I have a roof over my head, money in the bank, food on the table, and warmth on these cold winter days from our stove.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like you have lots to be grateful for this year. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jessica said...

My dog, my friends, and my family are all on my list as well! And books! :)

Total Weirdos Podcast said...

I, too, am thankful for opportunities that I can share my book love with the individuals who have created these wonderful stories! (Especially now that I've gotten over my fear of feeling like I'm stalking :) Really enjoyed your list! Happy Thanksgiving!

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great list! I'm also thankful for my wonderful friends and family, don't know what I would do without any of them. My TTT.