Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday:

This week's topic is secondary characters -that maybe should have a book of their own! I had a tough time with this one, making me double curious to see what everyone else came up with and what books I forgot.

Hermoine - love her as a character and will always want to read more!
Janco and Ari from Poison Study
Lissa from Vampire Academy series (I actually thought her story would be Bloodlines)
Daphne from Mythos Academy series
Hale from Heist Society 
Bea and Neerja from Smart Girls Get What They Want
Doe from Forgive My Fins series
Rob from the 1-800-Where R You series

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad someone else put in Janco and Ari. That series deserves more attention than it's getting.
Old follower
my TTT
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-31.html

Unknown said...

Yes, I loved Hermione too! And I forgot Janco and Ari *angry at herself*

Great list!

Stephanie (Hopeless Romantics) said...

I've seen a lot of Harry Potter characters for this TTT and Hermoine is definitely a great character =)

Jessica said...

Hale! Love him!

yaescapefromreality said...

How did I forget about Janco and Ari???? Loved them! Great list! ~Pam

lillylilac said...

Good list, I love Hale and Hermione as well.