Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's topic is Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier 


The Library - I get most of the books I read from the library. As a librarian, I'm a HUGE supporter of libraries. I love the cooperation between them and the inter-library loan system. No one library can buy all the books, so it's great sharing.

Goodreads Reading Challenge: I love being able to track the books I've read during the year and I can go back and look at them.

GoodReads: tracking the books in my TBR pile

Twitter: I love getting book recommendations from friends

Twitter and Facebook: I love being able to share my blog posts and to find interesting posts from other blogger friends.

Authors and publishers: for getting the word out about books I can't wait to read.

Reading Challenges: Joining a challenge makes me more aware of the books I'm reading or can get me out of my comfort zone.

Book Memes: Joining in makes me really part of the blogging community 

3 comments:

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Authors and publishers are definitely necessary for reading and blogging! Great point!

TTT
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Unknown said...

I love participating in memes. It makes me see what other bloggers are reading and what is going on in the community. Thanks for sharing your list. :)

My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-tuesdays-things-that-make-your-life-as-a-blogger-easierbetter/

Unknown said...

I love doing reading challenges. I just started doing them this year, and they are what led me into blogging.

Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA