Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mini Adult Review: Wind Chime Point

 Second book in a trilogy about three sisters who find love and a new direction from their busy lives. This one centers on Gabi - who's found herself pregnant and alone with no job. She heads back to the place she spent her summers to try to figure out her next move - with help from her grandmother and her two sisters.

The Good: I love the sisters' relationships - they throw snarky witty banter back and forth but are so loyal, it's sweet. I love how this family is growing in size and in love. The sisters are learning more about their past and getting to know their father in a new light. I like how Gabi's taken time from her former life and figuring out what she wants. I love the bit about glass blowing - it's something I've always wanted to try. I thought Gabi was strong, determined, and smart. All in all, a great read with small town charm, romance, and family.

The Bad: The only bad part was waiting for the next book to come out.

No comments: