Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Books I'm Dying to Read: July Edition

Here's a list of books I can't wait to get my hands on come July!


Awaken: Can't wait to finish the trilogy!
Midnight Frost: Love this series -can't wait to read what happens next between Logan and Gwen.

Famous Last Words: Summer interning at a newspaper with a possible romance on the horizon.
This is W.A.R.: Love the Roecker sisters - a murder brings four girls seeking revenge on one boy.

Home to Whiskey Creek: Love this series - small town - great romances.
Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop and Cafe: Debut of a woman trying to fulfill her grandmother's dying wish and finds herself in the process

Final Sentence: First in a new series where Jenna and her aunt open a cookbook bookstore and cafe. Their opening author ends up...dead.
Grace Takes Off: The 4th book in the Manor House mystery series

Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library: Lots of puzzles to solve at an overnight party at a library.
Flying Solo:  How Ruth Elder Soared into America's Heart. I confess I've never heard of Ruth Elder...but I'm interested.

Dirty Little Secret: Love Jennifer Echols - plus a country music twist!
Dangerous Girls: pen name for Abby McDonald - this one's a bit different. A thriller - one girl ends up murdered while on vacation and her best friend attempts to uncover the truth.

Since You Asked: Debut novel about a girl who gets a job for the school newspaper where she writes (rants) about her life and high school.
Corner of Bitter and Sweet: Annabelle must learn to deal with her uber-famous mother - especially as her career sinks.

Boy Nobody: Read this - Enjoyed it! Check out my review...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OOOh! Can't wait for This is W.A.R. and I also love anything by Jennifer Echols! That book, Since You Asked, also sounds pretty good...adding it to my TBR list! :)

CeCe said...

The cover of Irresistable Blueberry Bake Shop and Cafe makes me hungry : )

CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books 

Unknown said...

I want to read Boy Nobody. It looks really good.