Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mysterious Saturday Review: Notorious Nineteen

 * A Stephanie Plum novel*

Stephanie's still down on her luck. She's currently looking for a man who's vanished from the hospital without a trace. He's about to miss his court appearance. She looks at the surveillance tapes, but they show absolutely nothing. She can't figure it out, but that's not going to stop her from asking questions. Plus her grandmother isn't above helping her nose around. Between the two of them surely, they can come up with something.

Ranger needs her help in solving a case. Someone's threatening him and one of his Special Forces brothers. His brother's getting married and someone from their past is targeting the bride and groom. Ranger needs Stephanie to help keep an eye on the bride. It involves a hideous pink dress, with a large bow.

Meanwhile, Morelli's on the verge on wanting more out of their relationship. Stephanie's not sure she wants more. She's still on the fence as far as her life is concerned, but she realized that she like the craziness that has become normal.

My Thoughts: I love this series - for the action, the danger, the love triangle, and humor. This book doesn't diverge from the formula of these books, but it's still addictive. I can't read just one chapter, I have to wait until I know I can finish it because I won't be able to stop myself. As usual, I found Grandma Mazur and Lulu the comic relief. 

Cover Thoughts: I've never been crazy about these covers
Source: My Library

No comments: