Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What's on My Hold List (29)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.


Merry Ex-Mas: Part of the holiday romances I hope to read this wintery season. Christmas doesn't look merry for these three women, but Christmas magic might have a way of changing things.


Underwater Dogs: Saw this in a bookstore. My husband and I looked at the first 20 pages - great photographs: cute, heartwarming, and hilarious. I can't wait to look at the rest of the book.


When Snow Falls: I just finished When Lightning Strikes and I'm so looking forward to the second book in this trilogy. It looks like a holiday romance, but the summary says nothing about snow or winter. Still the cover is wonderfully snowy.

No comments: