Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What's on My Hold List (26)


My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.

Pure Vanilla - Looks like a gorgeous book with some fun recipes. I can't wait to try out Vanilla Lollipops.


I'm Dreaming of a Chocolate Christmas:  It's never too early for me to think about baking for Christmas.


Ghirardelli Chocolate Cookbook: Recipes and History from America's Premier Chocolate Maker - Looking at the previous book led me to this one, which looks delicious!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OMG, your holds just made me officially hungry~ Wowza. These recipe books look great...I just may have to request a few myself, LOL.